Hi folks, Jay Yelas here with another C.A.S.T. for Kids fishing tip!
Today, I want to show you how to tie a knot.
So when you’re fishing with one of our Cadence rods that we give to our kids at our C.A.S.T. for Kids events and you want to tie a knot, whether it’s on a lure or a night crawler or whatever….
- Take your hook and you go through the eye. I’m going to show you how to tie an improved clinch knot.
- You pinch it right there.
- Then, I’m going to wrap it six times.
- Then I’m going to come back through that hole right there.
- Then I’m going to run it through this hole I just made.
- I pull it with my teeth. I moisten it to make it easier to cinch it down and then you can get your scissors and clip it right there.
That’s it. That will hold for any kind of fishing you might do with our C.A.S.T. for Kids rod.