“We loved it so much! It was a huge blessing to receive the equipment and the boat captains were so patient and motivated to teach the kids a new skill. My son loved fishing and felt real special receiving the plaque, he hung it up on his wall as soon as we got home! More events like this are needed!”
“Awesome program that helped my daughter realize what she could do, helped us as parents see what she could do, helped the volunteers see what she could do, helped those watching see what she could do. Profound success.”
This is a C.A.S.T. for Kids event designed to provide children with special needs, ages 6 – 18, the opportunity to enjoy a quality outdoor recreational experience through the sport of fishing. Take to the water with C.A.S.T. for an unforgettable morning of fishing and boating!
Video From a Memorable C.A.S.T. Event
October 19th, 2019
- Dinner, Music, Raffle Prizes, and an opportunity for questions to be asked about the fishing trip the following afternoon.
- Your entire Family is invited to this event. Dinner and drinks will be provided. Someone will be reaching out to your family for a headcount and any dietary restrictions that you may have.
October 20th, 2019
- Please allow plenty of time for parking.
- Due to limited space each child is allowed one parent/guardian to accompany them on the boat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs only, for safety reasons we are unable to accommodate larger electronic ones.
- Please label and bring any food that you wish to bring. Cold storage is available. Drinks will be provided. Small soft coolers are ok to bring.
- Please take seasickness pills as a precaution if you are prone to seasickness.
- The event will be broken down into two groups of 20 and each group will be given over an hour for each group to fish. There is plenty of covered space on the boat to keep in the shade. Please bring a lightweight long-sleeved shirt as it may get windy/or cool later in the afternoon.
Thanks To Our Event Sponsors
List of Sponsors coming soon…
Read About Past Events
2019 is the first event at this location!